Hope you enjoyed our second month of preparing recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall´s “River Cottage Everyday Veg”!
Now onto the third month and the ten recipes for the month of July:
1. From the chapter "Comfort Food & Feast":
Aubergine parmigiana (page 18)
2. From the chapter "Hearty Salads":
Panzanella (page 86)
3. From the chapter "Raw Assemblies":
Shaved summer veg (page 100)
4. From the chapter "Hefty Soups"
River Cottage summer garden soup (page 132)
5. From the chapter "Bready Things"
Bruschetta with broad beans and asparagus (page 196)
6. From the chapter "Store-Cupboard Suppers"
Tomato, thyme and goat´s cheese tart (page 216)
7. From the chapter "Pasta & Rice":
Pasta with raw tomato (page 254)
8. From the chapter "Mezze & Tapas":
Marinated courgettes (zucchini) with mozzarella (page 314)
9. From the chapter "Roast, Grill & Barbecue":
Chargrilled summer veg (page 332)
10. From the chapter "Sweet Asides":
Chocolate and beetroot ice cream
Pea and mint ice cream (page 397)
There are lots of tomatoes in there - considering that we are in the midst of summer, they are at their best right now, so the recipe choices mirror that fact.
Please remember to leave a comment with your personal choices by July 7th at the end of this post.
Please remember to leave a comment with the link to your blog post on the LYL post by July 28th.