The ten recipes for the month of June are the following:
1. From the chapter "Comfort Food & Feast":
Lettuce, spring onion and cheese tart (page 44)
2. From the chapter "Hearty Salads":
New potato, tomato and boiled egg salad (page 76)
3. From the chapter "Raw Assemblies":
Crudités with tarator sauce (page 105)
4. From the chapter "Hefty Soups"
Cucumber and lettuce vichyssoise (page 134)
5. From the chapter "Bready Things"
Pizza with new potatoes and blue cheese (page 182)
6. From the chapter "Store-Cupboard Suppers"
Frittata with summer veg and goat´s cheese (page 232)
7. From the chapter "Pasta & Rice":
Baby carrot and broad bean risotto (page 269)
8. From the chapter "Mezze & Tapas":
Vegetable tempura with chilli dipping sauce (page 308)
9. From the chapter "Roast, Grill & Barbecue":
Honey roasted cherry tomatoes (page 343)
10. From the chapter "Side Dishes":
Steamed veg with a hint of garlic (page 372)
Please remember to leave a comment with your personal choices by June 7th at the end of this post.
Please remember to leave a comment with the link to your blog post on the LYL post by June 28th.
"We all know that food can sometimes be wonderful. I think it should be wonderful everyday."