Hope you enjoyed our make-up month of March. We are now at the beginning of April and therefore into our twelfth month of preparing recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall´s “River Cottage Everyday Veg”!
Now onto the ten recipes for this month:
1. From the chapter "Comfort Food & Feasts":
Chillies stuffed with beans (page 36)
2. From the chapter "Hearty Salads":
Lettuce, egg and fried bread salad (page 80)
3. From the chapter "Raw Assemblies":
Red cabbage, parsnip, orange and dates (page 110)
4. From the chapter "Hefty Soups"
Mushroom stock (page 130) AND
5. Creamy mushroom soup (152) please note that one recipe serves as the base for the other recipe
6. From the chapter "Bready Things"
River Cottage Garlicky Flatbreads (page 176) please see number 9 (the flatbread goes well with the dip and vice versa)
7. From the chapter "Store-Cupboard Suppers"
Upside-down onion tart (page 218)
8. From the chapter "Pasta & Rice":
Pasta with new potatoes, green beans and pesto (page 256)
9. From the chapter "Mezze & Tapas":
Cannelli bean hummus (page 300) please see number 6 (the dip goes well with the flabread and vice versa)
10. From the chapter "Side Dishes":
Celery gratin (page 380)
Please remember to leave a comment with your personal choice(s) by April 7th at the end of this post.
Please remember to leave a comment with the link to your blog post on the LYL post by April 28th.
Thank you! Merci beaucoup! Vielen Dank!