Hope you enjoyed our eighth month of preparing recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall´s “River Cottage Everyday Veg”! We are now at the beginning of January and by the end of this month, we will have prepared ninety of about two hundred recipes from the book.
Now onto the ninth month and the ten recipes for the month of January:
1. From the chapter "Comfort Food & Feasts":
Kale and mushroom lasagne (page 34)
2. From the chapter "Hearty Salads":
Spelt salad with squash and fennel (page 72)
3. From the chapter "Raw Assemblies":
Cauliflower with toasted seeds (page 108)
4. From the chapter "Hefty Soups"
Fennel and celeriac soup with orange zest (page 142)
5. From the chapter "Bready Things"
Beetroot pizza with cheddar (page 180)
6. From the chapter "Store-Cupboard Suppers"
Curried bubble and squeak (page 228)
7. From the chapter "Pasta & Rice":
Pasta with greens, garlic and chilli (page 261)
8. From the chapter "Mezze & Tapas":
Artichoke and white bean dip (page 303)
9. From the chapter "Roast, Grill & Barbecue":
Roasted potatoes and aubergines (page 351)
10. From the chapter "Side Dishes":
Big baked mushrooms (page 385)
Please remember to leave a comment with your personal choice(s) by January 7th at the end of this post.
Please remember to leave a comment with the link to your blog post on the LYL post by January 28th.