Hope you enjoyed our fifth month of preparing recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall´s “River Cottage Everyday Veg”! As we are moving into October, the recipe selection reflects the late autumn season. By the end of October we will have prepared sixty of about two hundred recipes.
Now onto the sixth month and the ten recipes for the month of October:
1. From the chapter "Comfort Food & Feasts":
Baby beet tarte tatin (page 48)
2. From the chapter "Hearty Salads":
Warm salad of mushrooms and roasted squash (page 94)
3. From the chapter "Raw Assemblies":
Carrot, orange and cashews (page 107)
4. From the chapter "Hefty Soups"
Cannellini bean and leek soup (page 165)
5. From the chapter "Bready Things"
Kale and onion pizza (page 186)
6. From the chapter "Store-Cupboard Suppers"
White beans with artichokes (page 240)
7. From the chapter "Pasta & Rice":
Vegeree (page 276)
8. From the chapter "Mezze & Tapas":
Broccoli salad with asian-style dressing (page 316)
9. From the chapter "Roast, Grill & Barbecue":
Roasted brussels sprouts with shallots (page 352)
Roasted cauliflower with lemon and paprika
10. From the chapter "Sweet Asides":
Pumpkin and raisin tea loaf (page 394)
Please remember to leave a comment with your personal choice(s) by October 7th at the end of this post.
Please remember to leave a comment with the link to your blog post on the LYL post by October 28th.